Gentle Professional Cleanings
At Stevens Crossing Dental Care, we provide comfortable, gentle hygiene cleanings. If we find a cause for concern, we may recommend a deep gum cleaning to remove tartar below the gum line, smooth out surfaces where plaque builds up and eliminate bacterial infection.
Important Reasons to Get Professional Cleanings
- To detect possible health risks, such as oral cancer and gum disease
- To prevent tooth loss
- To maintain good physical health
- To eliminate bad breath
- To have a brighter, whiter smile
The Teeth Cleaning Process
- Physical exam, using a small mirror to check teeth and gums for any signs of gingivitis or other concerns
- Removal of plaque and tartar, using a scaler
- Gritty toothpaste cleaning, using a high-powered electric brush
- Expert flossing by the dental hygienist
- Rinsing, to get rid of any debris
- Applying fluoride treatment, to help fight against cavities for several months
Regular, professional teeth cleaning is vital to maintaining your oral health. Call Stevens Crossing Dental Care at 321-766-5246 today.